DAS AKTUELLE PROJEKT
Mrs. Arwa Abu Hudeib
LC AM TEGERNSEE
Claus und Herlinde Höhne
LC AM TEGERNSEE
Prof. Friedrich Büg
Dr. Roland Mönch
12 Kinder lernten die grundlegende Bewegung und Manipulation von Stabpuppentechniken, und während des Prozesses wurden alle Ziele einbezogen und beobachtet.
Puppet Manipulation Training:
The training aims at teaching 12 child for a total duration of 12 hours how to move and manipulate rod puppets
12 children learned basic movement and manipulation of rod puppets techniques, and during the process all the objectives were implicated, and observed.
1. Claymation Training
Description, goals and outcome:
24-hour of Claymation workshop aimed at training children (8-12 years old) on how to use the technique of producing short animated films using clay (play due) and integrating them with technological skills such as mobile phone photography and using a special application for stop motion technology.
The participants were divided into small teams consisting group to develop the spirit of teamwork among them, in order to increase creativity and success of the work related to the animation industry. At the end of the workshop, the clips which was done by children were collected into a single video with the addition of the audio introduction and conclusion, for the purposes of the presentation under the title “I am dreaming” which will be presented to the donor during the visit in the 26th of September.
2. English Training
Training Description: twelve-hour English training course was implemented for elementary and
Goals, outcome and Results: Below goals were achieved:
3. Visual Reality and science classes
4. Computer Training
Training description: this is an extra course were given to the student "the school leavers" based on their demand.
Computer Basics Course Is an introductory course for the International Computer Driving License (ICDL) course, the course included two topics taught at the International Course Objectives:
The students were taught how to use and handle two applications of the Office software applications:-
1) Microsoft Office Word Document: Students are introduced to this app and how it is used, as it is used to correctly write and format text, paragraphs, and reports.
Result and outcome:
- Identify some basic computer terminology and how to use it.
- Developing students' computer skills.
4. Math training report
Description: Teaching children correlations related to Numbers, operations and relationships. Goals: Student will be able to:
- Count in decimals and integers – any intervals
- Recognizes, classifies and represents: integers, factors, numbers in exponential form, squares,
cubes, square and cube roots Outcome Results: Students started to:
- Count forwards and backward
- Recognizes, classifies and represents integers
- Recognizes, classifies and represents factors
- Recognizes, classifies and represents numbers
- Performs mental calculations involving squares
of natural numbers
100 school bags we distributed for children who attended classes of computer, English, Arabic, math and science lessons